Skip to content
Commissioned Notary Public
- What is a Notary Public?
- A Notary Public is a public servant appointed by state government to witness the signing of important documents and administer oaths.
Certified Loan Signing Agent
- What is a Notary Signing Agent?
- A Mortgage Notary Signing Agent is a commissioned Notary Public who specializes in the process of obtaining and notarizing the signatures of the party(ies) involved on real estate loan documents for the purpose of closing a real estate loan transaction. Lenders who offer correspondent loans across the country rely heavily on competent Mortgage Notary Signing Agents to complete the signing and notarizing portions of the real estate loan transaction in a professional, reliable and accurate manner.
- What is a bond?
- Notaries are bonded so that a client who suffered a loss because of an improper notarization will have somewhere to collect money for the client’s attorney fees and court settlement.
Errors and Omissions Insured
- What is Errors and Omissions Insurance?
- Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O) is an insurance policy that protects the notary.
- Send Your Documents Electronically
- Electronic documents offer speed, flexibility, economy and easy storage. I can accept documents electronically, and print them myself.